One of Washington DC's LARGEST Halloween Only Sites - Founded in 2008
DCHauntedHouses.com was created to be a comprehensive resource for locals to find the best Halloween Events in Washington DC, and as we have continued to grow, we have become a Top Trusted Resource for locals looking for Haunts in Washington DC.
The tens of thousands of local haunt hunters visiting DCHauntedHouses.com are who you need to attract to have a successful Halloween Season - find out how you can connect with these potential customers, and drive more visitors to your Event this year. Not only does DCHauntedHouses.com provide you an outlet to connect with your target audience directly, but it does so at a fraction of the cost of traditional print media.
As the modern world continues to become more digitalized every day, reaching out to your core customer base online has become a necessity, especially for seasonal businesses. Let DCHauntedHouses.com put your haunt directly in front of the customers you need - Halloween Entertainment & Thrill Seekers in Washington DC.
Promote Your Washington DC Haunted Event on DCHauntedHouses.com
- The 2022 Halloween Season, brought record breaking traffic - 16,364 unique visitors came to DCHauntedHouses.com! Unique Visitors are individuals visiting the site, NOT hits - the tens of thousands of local customers you need to reach to be successful in 2023. (Source: Google Analytics)
- DCHauntedHouses.com is in the top 3 search results on Google, Yahoo, and Bing for the popular search terms such as "Washington DC haunted houses", "haunted houses in Washington DC"
- Unlike National sites ALL our ad campaigns include coveted Home Page Exposure. Additionally, with banners & slider type ads that run throughout the site with listings showing up in priority placement above your competitors on county, city & category pages (Haunted Houses, Haunted Trails, etc).
- Our premium domain name combined with our relentless Search Engine Optimization efforts enable DCHauntedHouses.com to rank at the top of Search Engines for countless related keywords and terms, and help us to continue to bring even more traffic to our site every year. With our established history, continual innovations and traffic growth, you can?t afford not to be featured on DCHauntedHouses.com this season.
- As the premier online resource for Washington DC Halloween Enthusiasts, DCHauntedHouses.com has built numerous partnerships with other local media online publications, increases exposure for all Featured Haunted Houses on DCHauntedHouses.com. We have built a reputation as a trusted resource, and numerous local area sites use our data as their official Haunted House Guide & Search Engine.
Examples - 2022 Traffic Reports
- Featured 2022 Kim's Krypt Haunted Mill received 9,108 individual visitors directly from DCHauntedHouses.com
- Featured 2022 Station 7 Terror Trail received 8,171 individual visitors directly from DCHauntedHouses.com
- Featured 2022 Haunted Hill Haunted Trail and Hayride received 7,457 individual visitors directly from DCHauntedHouses.com
- Featured 2022 Haunted Nightmares received 7,281 individual visitors directly from DCHauntedHouses.com
- Featured 2022 Laurel's House of Horror received 5,920 individual visitors directly from DCHauntedHouses.com
|BASIC*||FEATURED3X Exposure||ULTIMATE10X Exposure|
|Basic Listing on Category Pages Examples: Haunted Houses, Haunted Trails|
Basic Listing on County & City Pages
Examples: York, Anne Arundel
Details Page for Your Haunt
Haunt info, photos, Google Map w/ directions, pricing, specials, website, social media, reviews, listing stats, modify your listing and more
Examples: here, here and here
Haunted House Coupons & Discounts
Promote up to 3 coupons/discounts
Featured & Ultimate Packages include Top Placement in Coupon Section
Premium Home Page Exposure
Featured Front and Center on Home Page under "2023 Featured Halloween Events"
Priority Placement on Category Pages
Shown above Basic Listings on all related county/city pages w/ logo & brief description
Haunted Houses, Spook Walks, Mazes and more - screenshot
|Priority Placement on County & City Pages Shown above Basic Listings on related county page - screenshot|
|120x90 Sitewide Side Banner Example: screenshot|
We'll promote your coupons or special discounts on our Twitter & Facebook pages (where applicable)
Example: here, here
Inclusion of the best Halloween events on Washington DC with featured write-ups, coupons & tips. Emailed to subscribers in October
Example: here, here and here
300x250 Premium Banner
Key placement throughout the site including category and county pages
Home Page Front & Center Slider Box
Shown FRONT & CENTER on home page
Category & County Page Slider Boxes
Shown FRONT & CENTER on home page as well as category and county pages throughout the site
Call us for pricing at 888-228-5265
*A link back to DCHauntedHouses.com from your website is REQUIRED for publication of a BASIC haunted event listing
Basic Sign-up | Linking Options
Our Haunted Trail listed with Maryland Haunted Houses.com purchasing a premium add for the first time in 2017. We were ecstatic with the results of the advertising efforts. In that season our sales were increased dramatically by 6 fold! This was the very best advertising decision we made. The staff were great to work with and our account manager Gene was extremely helpful in explaining the options and helping us get set up. We will use the MarylandHauntedHouse.com advertising for 2018 and many years to come. I highly recommend Haunt owners use MarylandHauntedHouse.com for their haunt too! You really can’t afford not to!
Station 7 Terror Trail